Pisang is one of the popular climbing peaks of Nepal. Situating at the Annapurna regions,pisang peak climbing. is not included in the expediting peaks. The height of the Pisang peak is 5937m above sea levels. Thus, with the great looks, the Pisang peak climbing. has been successful to maintain its image and reputation among the peaks of the Annapurna regions. Situating at the lands of high Himalayas having the altitudes above 8000 m including Annapurna and Manaslu, Pisang peak has introduces itself as one of the best climbing peaks of the region. The Pisang peak is raised above the Pisang village offering the stunning view of the surroundings to its visitors. While trekking at the trekking routes to Pisang village, we need to pass through several villages and pasturelands and beautiful forest areas.
The trekking to the Pisang village will begins from Kathmandu with the drive over to Besisahar and then to the Bahundanda. The trail, then goes through the Chamje, Dharapani, Chame and finally to the Pisang. For the returning journey, we can trek either through the same way or the alternative way which retrieve through the Manang and through the visit of the Muktinath temple. The trekking and the climbing to the Pisang peak will be both experiencing and exhilarating as well. The best season to climb the Pisang peak is during the time of March to May and September to November.
Nepal Unique Treks is organizing the Pisang peak climbing activities throughout the year according to the wish of the trekkers and climbers. The best arrangement of the climbing equipments along with the experienced guides will make the Pisang peak more interesting and easy as well. We at Nepal Unique Treks will offer best packages in climbing the Pisang peak of Nepal with better and flexible itinerary.
Arrival in Kathmandu international airport and Hotel transfer, and trip introduction
Day 02: We meet all climbing members and the leader, conduct initial briefing and trip gear preparations and we will have an opportunity to do last hours shopping in Kathmandu
Day 03: 7hrs drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (823m). We will stop several times during the driving , overnight on guest house
Day 04: Besi Sahar to Bahundanda (1305m) 6/7 hrs Before Bahundanda we catch glimpses of Manaslu, awesome local village agriculture filed, teahouse/camping
Day 05: Bahundanda to Chyamche (1430m) 6hrs along subtropical sections of Marsyangdi River Valley, teahouse/camping
Day 06: Chyamche (1410m.)5/6hrs to Dharapani (1860m); teahouse/campin
Day 07: We trek 6hrs from Dharapani to Chame (2670m); teahouse/camping.
Day 08: Chame to Pisang (3100m)5/6 hrs teahouse/camping.
Day 09: Acclimatization rest in Upper Pisang; teahouse/camping.
Day 10: Upper Pisang to Pisang Peak Base Camp (4573m) 5 hrs camping
Day 11: Pisang Peak Base Camp to High Camp (5030m)4/5 hrs camping
Day 12: We do acclimatize here if we feel uncomfortable. If we feel well, we are going to attempt the summit (6091m); camping
Day 13: This is our scheduled summit day; from the summit we will return to the Base Camp; camping
Day 14: Pisang Peak Base Camp to Manang (3540m.) 6/7 hrs Manang has airport and it is possible to fly out to
Pokhara for people with limited time; teahouse accommodation or camping.
Day 15: Manang, to Thorong Phedi (4450m) 6/7 hrs teahouse/camping.
Day 16: Trong Phedi to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorong-La pass (5,416m)7/8 hrs teahouse/camping.
Day 17: Muktinath to Jomsom via Kagbeni(2895m) 5/6 hrs teahouse/camping.
Day 18: WE take 20mins flight from Jomsom to Pokhara; hotel accommodation.
Day 19: Pokhara to Kathmandu. We will stop several times during the trip to try some local cuisine; alternatively there is 25mins flight available from Pokhara to Kathmandu; hotel accommodation.
Day 20: Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu valley (DurbarSquare, Swoyambhunath, Boudhanath & Pashupatinath) and Nepalese cultural program with farewell dinner in the evening.
Day 21: Transfer to the airport for final departure, or alternative join other activities
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included in trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, encase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff