Nar Phu Valley Trek is amazing village trekking in Nepal trail situated in the Annapurna region Treks of Nepal. This is probably the best trekking trail to understand the authentic rural environment of Nepal up in the Himalayas. Nepal Unique Treks & Expedition offers this magnificent village trekking package.
Nar Phu Valley Trek starts similar to the Annapurna Circuit trek or the Tilicho Lake Trekking in Nepal. The bus drive from the Kathmandu to Besisahar in Lamjung district happens on the first day. Nar Phu is two villages of different culture and traditions in the vicinity of Manang district. From Chame Koto the trekking heads towards the Nar Valley. This is unique village which consists of the monasteries and you can witness the traditional Tibetan rituals. Once you have explored the Nar then the narrow and forest entry trail will lead you to the larger green pastures’ valley surrounded superlative mountains and hills. The major highlight of your Nar Phu Valley Trek is the amazing hospitality of the people. From the Phu the crossing of the Kang La Pass (5450m) the village of Manang. This is probably the most beautiful and talked about the village of the Annapurna region up in the Himalayas. The journey from Manang can be extended to the Tilicho Trek or the Annapurna Circuit Trekking crossing the Thorong La Pass towards Jomsom Muktinath area. Therefore, you can always customize your trekking while doing the trekking in the Nar Phu Valley. People often visit the popular destinations. However, visiting the less explored areas might ignite the passion and wilderness adventure inside you. Therefore, trek this untainted trail of Nepal.
Book the Nar Phu Valley Trek with the reliable and experienced team of the Nepal Unique Treks & Expedition. We ensure you to provide the most tranquil environment while you are up in the Himalayas. Visit Nepal and feel the adventure-adrenaline thrill.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal unique Treks & Expedition’s representative will transfer to hotel, Narphu valley trekking briefing with official arrangements. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu valley sight seen,trekking gear preparation and briefing of Trek.
Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besishahar -Chamje 1300 m, 9 hours driving.
Day 04: Trek from Chamje to Dharapani 1920 m, 6 hours walking.
Day 05: Trek from Dharapani to Koto 2600 m, 5 hours walking.
Day 06: Trek from Koto to Meta 3230 m, 7-8 hours walking.
Day 07: Trek from Meta to Phu Village 4050 m, 7-8 hours walking.
Day 08: Excursion around Phu Village and Monastery.
Day 09: Hike to Himlung Base Camp.
Day 10: Trek from Phu to Nar Village 4150 m, 7-8 hours walking.
Day 11: Explore Nar Village.
Day 12: Trek from Nar - Kang La Pass -Ngawal 3675 m, 8-9 hours.
Day 13: Trek from Ngawal to Manang 3550 m, 4 hours walking.
Day 14: Explore around Manang.
Day 15: Trek from Manang to Chame 2650 m, 7 hours walking.
Day 16: Chame Drive to Kathmandu.
Day 17: Departure to an international airport.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it considers necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to skip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the trip runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu valley sightseen by private car / van / bus according to your trip.
• Standard Meals during the trek.3 times tea coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek
• Best available tea house accommodation during the trek.
• English speaking tour/trekking Guide. We have different other languages guide as your require.
• The required number of local Sherpa and Porters to carry your baggage during the trek.
• Accommodation, food, salary, insurance, trekking equipment and first aid for all staff.
• (TIMS) - Annapurna conservation permits.
• Trekking bag and sleeping bag by Nepal Unique Treks.
• From Kathmandu – bensisahar– by tourist at bus/privet car
• any kind of government taxes
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance.
• Telephone, Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Gear
• Tour sight seen entrance fee
• any other bar bill, desert, salad during the trekking
• Tips for trekking staff and driver-- expected. Appreciated but not mandatory
• others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.