Mt Cholatse peak 6440 m ,which is also known as the Jobo Lhaptshan is situated in the Everest region separating the Khumbu and Gokyo valleys. The mt cholatse peak climbing.very stunning with steep faces and the narrow ice ridge and is connected with Taboche in the south with a long ridge. The word Cholatse is the combination of Cho, La and Tse which means Lake, pass and trek respectively. So Cholatse literally means Lake Pass peak. Cholatse peak climbing offers the adventurous experience of climbing in the high altitude and the excellent view of the towering mountains including the world highest Mt. Everest (8848m.). From the summit of the peak you can observe the stunning views of the mountains like Mt. Everest (8848m.), the highest of the world, Lhotse, Cho Oyo, Makalu, Amadablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Lhotse Shar, Baruntse etc. from there you can see the beautiful view of the Khumbu valley and the Gokyo valley as well as the Gokyo lakes.
The view of the glacier and ice ridge is amazing from the summit of Cholatse peak. Along with the peak climbing, the trekking to the base camp of the Cholatse peak provides the superb experience of natural beauty and the culture of the Sherpa people. You start your journey to the base camp with the scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and follow the trekking trail of Everest base camp for some days. You traverse through the Dudh Koshi river valley, UNESCO enlisted Sagarmatha national park, tranquil Sherpa villages, monasteries, passes etc. you can explore the Sherpa culture in different villages. You can also explore flora and fauna and see rare wild animals like snow leopard, red panda, Himalayan thar, and sloth bear in Sagarmatha national park. You can extend your Cholatse peak climbing up to Everest base camp. The best seasons to for Cholatse peak climbing are autumn and spring when the weather is clear and you can have the clear view of the mountains.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel and rest or visit at the leisure time.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing program, visit at the famous and beautiful places of Kathmandu.trekking gear preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight for 30 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610m)3/4hrs overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche bazaar (3440m) 5/ 6 hours and overnight at the hotels.
Day 05: hiking around Everest view point back to hotel for lunch have relax day
Day 06: Namche bazaar to dole (4110m), 4/5 hours,overnight on guest house
Day 07: dole to Machermo (4410m) 4hrs overnight on guest house
Day 08: Machermo to Gokyo (4750m) 6/7 hours and overnight on guest house
Day 09: gokyo Vally exploration day
Day 10: Gokyo Lake to dragnag4620m4hrs and stay the night at guest house
Day 11: Chola Phedi to Chola pass5366m and then towards the Dzongla4830m7/8hrs overnight on guest house
Day 12: Dzongla to Cholatse base camp4/5 hrs and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 13: to Day 18: Cholatse peak climbing period.6335m day trip
Day 14: Cholatse base camp to lobuche 4900m5hrs and rest the night at local lodge.
Day 15: lobuche to gorakshep 5180m 4hrs have lunch then E B C back to overnight on guest house
Day 16: explore kalapather 5550m,gorekshep to pheriche village 4240m 6hrsovernight on guest house ,
Day 17 : pheriche to namche bazaar 3440m 7hrs overnight on guest house
Day 18: Namche to Lukla visiting at the beautiful region and airport, rest the night at hotel.
Day 19: Lukla to Kathmandu and rest the night at Kathmandu at one hotel.
Day 20: Farewell and final departure towards the own destination.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu valley sight seen by private car / van / bus according your trip.
• Standard Meals during the trek.3 times tea coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek
• Best available tea house accommodation during the trek.
• English speaking tour/trekking Guide.climbing guide. We have different other languages guide as your require.
• The required number of local Sherpa and Porters to carry your baggage during the trek.
• Accommodation, food, salary, insurance, trekking equipment and first aid for all staff.
• (TIMS)- (Everest) Sagarmatha National Park permits.and peak climbing permit
• Trekking bag and sleeping bag by Nepal Unique Treks.
• Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu airfares including airport departure tax.
• Any kind of government taxes
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance.
• Telephone, Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Gear
• Tour sight seen entrance fee
• Any other bar bill, desert, salad during the trekking
• Tips for trekking staff and driver-- expected. Appreciated but not mandatory
• Others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.