Mardi Himal climbing is one of the beautiful peaks in Annapurna region which is full of adventures for climbing. Mardi Himal climbing. can be one of the shortest peaks climbing adventure in Nepal which is probably the easiest too. The peak is ideal for short time climbers because it can be packed up within a couple of weeks. Mardi Himal climbing. goes through Annapurna Region therefore it is beautiful Pleasant and adventurous climbing package.
Mardi Himal Climbing Trekking trail is full of natural beauty including beautiful forest of bamboo, rhododendron, oak, pine and many other trees. The flowering vegetation along the way makes anyone feel it is the natural garden. The exploration of unique culture of Magar and Gurung ethnicity is another aspect of the trek. The hospitality of the people of the region can be a good example of respective attitude towards the visitors. The region is perfect for both the adventure seekers and nature explorers. Visitors can see different kinds of birds and animals while trekking including some rare animals like snow leopard, musk deer etc. The picturesque view of the landscape is very attractive in Annapurna region. Mardi Himal Climbing goes through Mardi khola which provides fantastic views of Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli including hundreds of peaks and mountains in Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu range.
Mardi Himal Climbing package is perfectly adventure filled trip. It does not require any experience of peak climbing but physical fitness and healthy individual can climb the peak. (Company name) offer this package with guaranteeing safety and security. Climbing adventure in this route is unique experience for all the adventure seekers who have less time and great hunger of climbing the peaks without any risk.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara, drive for about 7 to 8 hours and rest the night at hotel.
Day 04: Pokhara to Phedi drive for about 30 minutes and then trek towards the Pothana (1950m), trek for about 4 hours and
rest the night at lodge.
Day 05: Trek towards the forest camp and rest the night at the tented camp.
Day 06: Trek to Bhaisi Kharka and rest the night at camp.
Day 07: Trek to Mardi base camp and stay the night at base camp.
Day 08: base camp to the summit and back to the base camp of the Mardi peak, stay the night at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek back to the forest camp and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 10: Forest camp to Siding village, overnight at tented camp.
Day 11: Trek towards the Mardi Pul and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 12: Trek to Hyanja and drive back to Pokhara and stay the night at hotel.
Day 13: Pokhara to Kathmandu and rest the night at Kathmandu.
Day 14: Final departure and farewell.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, encase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff