Manaslu Circuit Trek. one of the beautiful trekking trail which is rich in its diverse landscape, settlement and the culture of the people. It is an alternative route to Annapurna Circuit Trek. Manaslu Circuit Trek. Manaslu Conservation Area is its main attractive element in which many of the rare animals are found. The area is rich for its diverse wildlife and vegetation.
Manaslu Circuit Trek covers the 8th world-highest mountain Mt. Manaslu. The trek also reaches to the border of Tibet. While trekking, the trail reaches to the height of 5135m. at Larkya –La Pass. The trek is very strenuous and adventurous around Mt. Manaslu (8118m.). The trail is not so much crowded therefore wild animals like snow leopard can be found anywhere. The trail is rough and danger in the sense that there may be found different animals from Manaslu Conservation Area.
Manaslu Circuit Trek starts from Aarughat Bazaar and ascends to the Manaslu region. On the way, there are enough opportunities to explore the local habitants mostly Gurungs, Magars, Tamangs along with Brahmin and Chhetri. But in the upper Manaslu region there live Bhotias (Tibetan) whose culture and religion is influenced by Tibetan culture.
Manaslu Circuit Trek is full of exciting view of the natural sites and ancient monasteries. The trekking to this area is a really unique experience in the life who wants to get real adventure. The upper part of Manaslu area is controlled area. So it needs special permit to trek in Manaslu Circuit.
Manaslu Circuit Trek has wide spectacular view of lowlands and green alpine meadows. After reaching Samagaon the trail heads to the Larke Pass. The trail follows Budhi Gandaki River and the valley of Marsyangdi. Walking through Bhimtang the trail connects Annapurna Circuit trail. The Trail of the Manaslu Circuit Trek is one of the interesting routes because of the diversity of the culture of the people, landscape and wildlife. The gigantic views of the mountains while trekking are life memorable.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1330m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Arughat (600m), drive for 7 to 8 hours and overnight at lodge.
Day 04: Arughat to Soti khola (720m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours and rest the night at guest house.
Day 05: Soti Khola to Machha khola (930m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours and rest the night at guesthouse.
Day 06: Machha khola to Jagat (1440m), trek for about 4 to 5 hours and rest the night at guesthouse.
Day 07: Jagat to Deng (1860m) and rest the night at guest house available at the regions.
Day 08: Deng to Namrung (2560m), rest the night at local hotel available there.
Day 09: Namrung to Shyala (3500m), trek for about 56 to 6 hours and rest the night at hotel.
Day 10: Shyala to Samagaon (3500m), trek for about 2 to 3 hours and rest the leisure time at guest house.
Day 11: Samagaon to Samdo (3800m), pass through the base camp of the Manaslu base camp, trek for about 4 to 5 hours and
rest the night at guest house.
Day 12: Samdo to Larkye Phedi (4460m), trek for about 4 to 5 hours and rest the night at guest house.
Day 13: Larkye Phedi to larke la pass 5113m and trek to bhimtang (3700m) 7/8 hrs
Day 14: Bhimthang to Tilije (2300m), trek for about 6 to 7 hours and rest the night at guest house.
Day 15: Tilije to Sirichaur (1150m), trek for about 6 to 7 hours and rest the night at guesthouse.
Day 16: Sirichaur to Besisahar and drive to Kathmandu, the whole phenomenon goes for about 6 to 7 hours and rest the night
Day 17: Farewell and final departure towards the own destination.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff