Langtang Valley Ganjala Pass Helambu Trek is full of wilderness adventure. You can trek the trail covered with snow and forest trail. The most diversified probably in whole Langtang Region. Nepal Unique Treks is proud to offer the package to the aspiring trekkers. You can feel the forest environment and walk in the snow in this package.
The journey begins as similar as Langtang Valley Trek. The difference however is from the Kyanjin Gompa. Syaprubeshi to the Kyanjin is full of fun. The forest environment in the Lama Hotel and Ghoda Tabela will surprise you with the woods fascination. Langtang Valley and Kyanjin Gompa offers the traditional Tibetan influenced community culture and traditions. Once you ascend towards Ganjala Pass from Kyanjin the journey becomes strenuous. Observing the spectacular view of the Langtang Lirung, Langtang Mountain, Sishapangma and other lofty Himalayan ranges the journey travels ahead. The pass is very daunting and resembles the semi mountaineering during few seasons. You are highly recommended to become extremely careful and be close with the trekking guides. Once you have passed the glorious yet challenging pass Helambu can be reached. Langtang Valley Ganjala Pass Helambu Trek is termed as the diversified because of these geographical settings. Observing the mystical forests and numerous water streams the trip heads to Melamchi Village. This is probably the most scenic village of the Langtang region. The trail falls under the Langtang National Park. There are high possibilities to get encountered with the endangered species of animals, vegetation and birds. It is believed that rare red panda too can be found in the region. From Melamchi Bazaar the bus drive will take you back to Kathmandu.
Nepal Unique Treks ensures the great hospitality and hassle free itinerary. Book the Langtang Valley Ganjala Pass Helambu Trek with the experienced team. We have been organizing the trekking in Nepal at Langtang region for more than a decade. Experience diversified Nepal with us.
Day 01: Arrival at international airport in Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel ,hang round local tourist market in thamel .
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu Vally and trekking gear preparation day
Day 03: Kathmandu to Syabru bensi (1450m) drive by tourist bus or privet jeep it takes 7/ 8 hours, overnight at guest house
Day 04: Syabru bensi to Lama Hotel (2640m) it takes 6 hours, overnight at guest house
Day 05: lama hotel to Langtang village (3340m)it takes 6 hours, overnight at guest house
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3860m) it takes 5 /6 hours, overnight at guest house
Day 07: Trek to Ngegang (4520m) it takes 7 /8 hours through the main trail, overnight at tented camp.
Day 08: Trek to Ganja la pass (5130m) and then to Keldang (4420m), trekking goes for 6/7 hours, overnight at tent.
Day 09: Trek to Dukpa (4040m), trek for about 6 / 7 hours, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Trek towards the Tharkeghyang (2600m), walk for about 6 to 7 hours, overnight at guest house /camp on tent
Day 11: Exploration day at Tharkeghyang, Overnight at guest house/camp on tent
Day 12: trek to Sermathang (2590m), walk for about 6 /7 hours, overnight at guest house.
Day 13: Sermathang to Melamchi bazaar and drive back to Kathmandu, walking for about 4 to 5 hours and driving for about 3 hours.
Day 14: farewell and departure.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff