Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek is the amazing Gurung Homeland trekking in Nepal. You will trek around the most popular sunrise viewpoint of the Annapurna Region i.e. Poon Hill. Nepal Unique Treks offers this relatively shorter trekking package in competitive price.
The journey begins from the bus ride to Nayapool from Pokhara which takes around 2 hours. The walking starts from Nayapool towards Tikhedhunga for the Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek. The journey would be blissful. The chirping sound of the birds and the whistling of the Modi River make your trip memorable. The trail amidst the forests of rhododendron, pines and junipers make the trip in to the woods. The steep uphill of the Ulleri might challenge the trekkers. However, the meeting with the locals, trekkers, porters and mules transporting the goods to remote parts amaze you. You can observe the local’s daily lifestyle and also the beautiful view of the surrounding landscape. Once you have reached the Ghorepani the victorious feeling will give you good night sleep. The early morning hike towards the Poon Hill can become adventurous. You will have to hike as early as possible. The early morning hike would be for the amazing sunrise view from Poon Hill. The moment sun rays touch the snow capped mountains the whole area seems to be glossed. You will feel the heaven in earth. The glorious glowing view of the mountains like Annapurna series, Neelgiri, Himchuli, Machhapuchre and other Mountains would amaze you. After capturing the breathtaking views of the Mountains and the surrounding, the trekking journey heads towards Tandapani. From Tandapani the beautiful village of Ghandruk is reached. You will be blessed to observe the cultural programs of the authentic Gurung community of the village. This is the model village of Nepal. Home stay in Ghandruk is very popular. The spectacular views of the Mountains, hills, village and farmlands the trek descends to Nayapool. From here the bus drive will take you back to Pokhara.
Book the Ghorepani Ghandruk Trek to witness the authentic local Gurung culture and to get acquainted with the plethora of mountains in Annapurna region. Nepal Unique Treks will not leave single stone unturned while serving you the delights of the Mother Nature with impeccable hospitality.
Day 1 : drive to pokhara 6/7 hrs or by flight 25 minute ,evening walk to the local city lake site
Day 2: drive to phedi 25 minute then trek via Dhampus village to Pothana 1890 m village it takes
Day 3 : pothana to landruk village it takes 5/6 hrs 1565 m
Day 4: landruk village to ghandruk village it takes 4/5 hrs 1940 m
Day 6:Ghandruk village to Tadapani 2595 m,5 hrs
Day 7: Tadapani to Ghorepani 2855 m, 5/6 hrs
Day 8: Ghorepani to Nayapul 6 hrs, drive to pokhara 800 m
Day 9: Pokhara To Kathmandu drive 7 hrs ,overnight stay at hotel
Day 10: Departure to international airport
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu valley sight seen by private car / van / bus according your trip.
• Standard Meals during the trek.3 times tea coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek
• Best available tea house accommodation during the trek.
• English speaking tour/trekking Guide. We have different other languages guide as your require.
• The required number of local Sherpa and Porters to carry your baggage during the trek.
• Accommodation, food, salary, insurance, trekking equipment and first aid for all staff.
• (TIMS) - Annapurna conservation permits.
• Trekking bag and sleeping bag by Nepal Unique Treks.
• From Kathmandu – pokhara– by tourist ac bus/privet car/ flight on your required
• any kind of government taxes
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance.
• Telephone, Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Gear
• Tour sight seen entrance fee
• any other bar bill, desert, salad during the trekking
• Tips for trekking staff and driver-- expected. Appreciated but not mandatory
• others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.