Ghale Gaun Village Tour is another typical Gurung village of Nepal situated in at the foot of Lamjung Himal in Lamjung district, the Ghale Gaun village tour.is surrounded by the beautiful white capped peaks so it is naturally so attractive, The major inhabitants of this village are Gurung ethnic peopleof this village are still follow their ancient culture, festivals, systems, rituals and ceremonies so this village tour is perfect mingle of nature and culture. In Ghale Gaun ancient cultural dances of Gurung people such as Jhyaure, Serka, Rodi, Ghantu, Ghyabring, Krishna Charitra and Jhankri are performed on various occasions accompanied by different Gurung typical musical instruments with the dancers in traditional Gurung dress,
After watching these dances performed by the Gurung people visitors will have the felling of experiencing the most romantic culture, Gurung people of Ghale Gaun are very hospitable and they make no stone unturned to make their guests happy so their effort and activities will mesmerize by the visitors all over of their life, During Ghale Gaun village tour visitors will get the chance to taste different Gurung especial local food items, honey, wine and local fruits.
Naturally too Ghale Gaun is very attractive because it is surrounded by the beautiful mountains, waterfalls, forest and the rivers. From Ghale Gaun striking views of beautiful mountains such as Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Buddha Himal and Himchuli can be seen. While trekking to Ghale Gaun visitors will follow the beautiful trail and can see the beautiful dense forests, different species of birds and animals, waterfalls, Lakes and rivers. Other attractions of the Ghale Gaun tour are bird watching around the Lake, visiting the temple and Khudi Hydro project, watching attractive pempro fall and exploring the Batase cave. Moreover, near the Ghale Gaun there is another typical Gurung village called Ghanpokhara where visitors can visit for more cultural and natural pleasure.
Highlights of the tour:
Ghale Gaun village, Ghanpokhara, Jhyaure, Serka, Rodi, Ghantu, Ghyabring, Krishna Charitra and Jhankri dances, stunning glimpse of the beautiful mountains such as Annapurna, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Buddha Himal and Himchuli, Lake, waterfalls, Khudi hydro project and Batase cave.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu and transfer to the hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sight seen
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar760 m, 6 hrs overnight stay at guest house
Day 04: Trek to Ghale gaun 2070 m,3 hrs Explore local and over night stay at local home stay
Day 05: Trek to Baglung pani 1595 m, 5/6 hrs overnight stay at with local
Day 06: trek to Gaun Sahar 5 hrs overnight stay at home stay
Day 07: Trek to Besisahar 1 hrs drive Back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Farewell and final departure towards the destination.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff