Ganesh Himal view trek is one of the non touristic trekking regions of Nepal which offers a great scenario to its visitors. The marvelous view of the Ganesh Himal can be seen while doing this trekking. Situating at the central regions of Nepal, the Ganesh Himal is not so far from Kathmandu. While making our trek towards the Ganesh Himal we can get the superb view of the neighboring mountains like Annapurna, Langtang and Manaslu Mountains. Similarly, the trekking routes to the Ganesh Himal go all the way through some marvelous forest which is rich in both flora and fauna. The forests are rich is varieties of vegetations and flowers. Thus a beautiful smell of fresh flowers always used to blow at the forest of the Ganesh Himal regions. The trekking route of the Ganesh Himal passes through some of the most traditional Tamang and Gurung villages of Nepal. The traditional lifestyle and the culture of the Tamang and Gurung people living at this regions will always mesmerizes us and also provides us several information about the regions and their culture.
The Ganesh Himal view trekking will begins all the way from Kathmandu with the drive over to Trishuli and form Trishuli the way will goes passing some splendid villages and forest of the trekking regions. The mix cultured villages along with the dense forest of the trekking routes will makes our Ganesh Himal view trekking spectacular. For the best view of the Ganesh Himal; autumn and spring season will be best.
Nepal Unique Treks and Expedition is arranging the Ganesh Himal view trekking with the collaboration with the visitors. We at Nepal Unique Treks and Expedition is offering several types of services and facilities to the trekkers who wants to enjoy the beauty of the nature.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Trishuli bazaar
Day 04: Trishuli bazaar to Deurali Bhanjyang (1700m)
Day 05: Deurali Bhanjyang to Bhaisi Kharka (2300m)
Day 06: Bhaisi Kharka to Kharani odar (2800m)
Day 07: Kharani Odar to Singla pass (4600m)
Day 08: Singla pass to Kharka (2500m)
Day 09: Kharka to Chalise (1800m)
Day 10: Chalise to Laba (2550m)
Day 11: Laba to Mongaythati (3700m)
Day 12: Mongaythati to Ghunchet (2100m)
Day 13: Ghunchet to Arughat bazaar.
Day 14: Arughat to Kathmandu driving for about 7 to 8 hours.
Day 15: Farewell and final departure towards your own home.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff