Ganesh Himal Singlha pass is one of the less visited trekking trails of Nepal as well as the Ganesh Himal region. The trekking region will offer us great view of the surroundings including the high peaks along with the marvelous presence of the green forest of the trekking trail. Ganesh Himal Singlha pass trekking is one of the best trekking trails of the central part of Nepal as it will passes through the Singlha pass at the altitude of 4050m above sea level. The fantastic view that the trekkers can view from the Singla pass is surely the most mesmerizing view of all the regions. The trekking towards the Ganesh Himal through the Singlha pass will provide great experience to the trekkers. The trekkers will surely enjoy the trekking through the remote area viewing the wonderful view of the surroundings. The trekking through the beautiful and traditional villages of the Tamang and Gurung community which is completely untouched from modernization will be surely interesting. Thus, while trekking towards the base camp of the Ganesh Himal, we can explore more about the local people and their lifestyle. The marvelous view of the Ganesh Himal along with Annapurna, Langtang, Manaslu and other beautiful and highest peaks of the region is surely mesmerizing to watch and enjoy.
Nepal Unique Treks and Expedition is arranging the process to have trekking at Ganesh Himal and Singlha pass according to the wish of the tourists. The better arrangement of the tourist guides having proper knowledge about the places will always provide more entertainment to the visitors. They will provide lots of information to them while trekking towards the Ganesh Himal Singlha pass trekking.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Sole bazaar (650m) through the Betrawati, the drive will go for around 7 hours, overnight at hotels.
Day 04: Trek from Sole bazaar to Satdobate (1250m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours, overnight at hotels.
Day 05: Trek to Balche (1930m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Trek to Gonga (2910m), trek for about 7 to 8 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 07: trek to Rupchet Kharka (3634m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours.
Day 08: Rupchet Kharka to Mangchet Kharka via Singla pass, trek for about 7 to 8 hours.
Day 09: Mangchet Kharka to Pangsang Bhanjyang, trek for about 7 to 8 hours, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Pangsang Bhanjyang to to Chalise, trek for about 7 to 8 hours through the main trail.
Day 11: Chalise to Hindung, trek for approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Day 12: Hindung to Rajgang Kharka, trek for about 5 to 6 hours.
Day 13: Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda and base cmap of Ganesh Himal, trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 14: rest day at base camp.
Day 15: Trek from base camp to Rajgang Kharka, trek for approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Day 16: Rajgang to Chalise, trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 17: Chalise to Laba village (1750m), trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, encase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff