The popular Rupina-LaPass and Ganesh Himal trek is out-of-the-way trek which is not just a geographically magnificent but is also culturally captivating. This trek leads us to have an encircling voyage to the mountain ranges of Manaslu peak 29(7871m.), Himal Chuli (7893m.) and Boudha (6672m.). The route envelops several villages primarily inhabited by Gurungs and assists us in exploring their remarkable culture and tradition. Rich in green rhododendron and pine forest, the trek region offers us with admirable sight of peak scenery, rivers and waterfalls, beautiful landscapes, lush valleys and wide range of animals and birds.
Starting our trek of Rupina la pass from Arughat Bazaar, an old market close to the bank of the river Budhi Gandaki, we make sequence of rise and slide down from calm mount along the bank of the BudiGandikiRiver to reach Sotikhola. From Sotikhola we take a trip all along the bank of river fleeting all the way through a range of villages and emerald hills to Machhakhola. Mainly, the path to Machhakhola embraces almost plane leveled topography. Our next target is to reach Gomna, we take a tour passing through Jagat from where lane up to Surtibas is trouble-free while the trail turns out to be pretty bumpy and complicated to take a trip uphill.
Here get to perceive glorious outlook of various green hills and mountains like Shringi Himal, and Ganesh Himal from Gomna. We gradually and progressively move to Rupina la Phedi (4643m.) passing through the path of Jarang the lane take account of land with thick pine forest which is habitat for many animals like black bear, snow leopard, grey wolf and many other birds. The track further moves to Rupina la pass (4720m.) which serves us up flaunting various magnificent mountains like Ganesh Himal, Shringi Himal, Bouddha Himal and also some mountains of Annapurna region.
Besides, Ganesh Himal trekking is an off the beaten trail to the north west of Kathmandu valley. It is named after the elephant-headed God of Good Fortune.
Located in the central eastern region of Nepal, The route to Ganesh Himal Trek is away from the track to the north west of Kathmandu valley. The name ‘Ganesh’ has been derived from Hindu god’s name meaning ‘Good Fortune’.
The main enthralling views of Ganesh Himal (7406m.), Langtang (7300m.), Annapurna (8091m.), Fishtail (6990m.), Manaslu (8163m.), Lamjung (6800m.), Ganesh II, Ganesh III, Ganesh IV, Bouddha Himal, and Hiunchuli. The highest way in to Ganesh Himal trek is Shingla pass at 4200 m and Pangsang La pass at 4100 m.
The region is affluent in its vegetation with remarkable flaunt of orchids, berries, a range of ferns and the valleys are enclosed by bloomed yellow Jasmine. We could see 526 species of plants including 40 orchards, 300 spices of birds and many attractive wild animals. Moreover, along with Spanish oak’s dense forest and blue pine jungle to rhododendron forest, which looks magnificent especially during spring season serves the entire forest to dazzle vividly.
We will be following the path through Tamang villages, hot spring, deep gorge, lakes, waterfall and glaciers and magnificent sceneries during the trek. During the trek you have the opportunity to be a spectator of the assets of Nepali traditions, the way of living of the countryside people including both Buddhist and Hindus.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Gorkah bazaar (1060m) and trek towards the Ghyampesal.
Day 04: Gorkha bazaar to Arkhol (630m) and rest the night at local guest house.
Day 05: Arkhol to Rallung (1000m) and rest the night over there.
Day 06: Rallung to Gupche Danda (2950m) and rest the night over there.
Day 07: Gupche Danda to Khola Bensi (1530m) and rest the night over there.
Day 08: Khola Bensi to Jagat (1360m) and rest the night at Jagat.
Day 09: Jagat to Chumjet (2000m), the night will be resting at the Chumjet.
Day 10: Chumjet to Dhungo Pani (2950m), rest the night over there.
Day 11: Dhungo Pani to Rupina la base camp (3750m), rest the night at tented camp.
Day 12: Rupina la base cmap to Hemlock (3220m), stay the night at tented camp.
Day 13: Hemlock to Pokhari Danda (3920m) and rest the night at camp.
Day 14: Pokhari Danda to Chyadi Danda (3600m), overnight at tented camp.
Day 15: Chyadi Danda to Tanje (1750m) and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 16: Tanje to Chiti (1100m), rest the night at tented camp.
Day 17: Chiti to Phalesangu (630m) and rest the night over there.
Day 18: Drive back to Kathmandu and transfer back to the hotel.
Day 19: Farewell and final departure towards the home.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff