The Ganesh Himal is one of the beautiful and nearest mountains from Kathmandu. Ganesh Himal is one of the less touristic regions of Nepal. But the marvelous view that one can see from the trekking trail and from the summit of the Ganesh Himal is incomparable with anything else of the nature. The Ganesh Himal base camp trekking trail will go all the way through the beautiful local settlements of the surroundings where we may meet several tribes of people following different tradition and culture. The trekking trail goes all the way through some dense forest covered with different types of vegetation and flowers.
Similarly, we can also see several types of animals while trekking through the forest to reach at the Ganesh Himal base camp. During our trekking to the base camp of the Ganesh Himal we will be mesmerized if we got the chance to visit the Hindu and Buddhists pilgrimages situating at different places of the regions. There are several monasteries and chortens hanging all over the route while trekking towards the Ganesh Himal. The best time to have the trekking at these beautiful mountains is during the time of September to May. The climbing to the Ganesh Himal is categorized as moderate types of mountain climbing. The maximum altitude that the trekkers will achieve while at the Ganesh Himal is 7422m, above sea level. While trekking towards the base camp of the Ganesh Himal we can view the glorious view of the several peaks like Ganesh Himal I, Ganesh Himal II, Ganesh Himal III, Ganesh Himal IV and several others. We can organize both camping and tea houses trekking at Ganesh Himal.
Nepal Unique Treks and Expedition is arranging several procedures in climbing the Ganesh Himal arranging the best facilities better and experienced guides along with affordable climbi
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Sole bazaar (650m) through the Betrawati, the drive will go for around 7 hours, overnight at hotels.
Day 04: Trek from Sole bazaar to Satdobate (1250m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours, overnight at hotels.
Day 05: Trek to Balche (1930m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Trek to Gonga (2910m), trek for about 7 to 8 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 07: trek to Rupchet Kharka (3634m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours.
Day 08: Rupchet Kharka to Mangchet Kharka via Singla pass, trek for about 7 to 8 hours.
Day 09: Mangchet Kharka to Pangsang Bhanjyang, trek for about 7 to 8 hours, overnight at tented camp.
Day 10: Pangsang Bhanjyang to to Chalise, trek for about 7 to 8 hours through the main trail.
Day 11: Chalise to Hindung, trek for approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Day 12: Hindung to Rajgang Kharka, trek for about 5 to 6 hours.
Day 13: Rajgang Kharka to Kalo Seto Kunda and base cmap of Ganesh Himal, trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 14: rest day at base camp.
Day 15: Trek from base camp to Rajgang Kharka, trek for approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Day 16: Rajgang to Chalise, trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 17: Chalise to Laba village (1750m), trek for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 18: Laba village to Manyang Bhanjyang (2934m), trek for approximately 5 to 6 hours.
Day 19: Manyang Bhanjyang to Majhgaun (2200m), treks for approximately 6 to 7 hours.
Day 20: Majhgaun to Budathum, trek for about 5 to 6 hours.
Day 21: Trek from Budathum to Arughat bazaar (500m), the trekking will go for approximately 2 hours.
Day 22: Arughat to Kathmandu by bus, and then to the hotel room for rest.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff