Everest high pass with Island peak trekking is the part of adventurous trekking in Nepal which lies in the highlands of Khumbu region. The Everest high passes includes three High passes namely Kongma La pass, Cho la pass and Renjo la pass. The Kongma la pass, Cho la pass and Renjo la pass is situated at the altitude of 5535m, 5320m and 5446m respectively. While trekking through this trekking region, we can get the incredible look of Mount Everest and other surrounding high peaks. The view of giant sky kissing snow with white snow covering from all parts will surely drag the attention of many nature lovers. Many trekkers have the one and only dream to watch the scene of these giant mountains with their naked eyes. Due to the growing popularity of its beauties along with its adventurous nature, the route is becoming popular day by day. Despite its difficulties, many people dreamt to trek to this region.
The trekking route starts from Lukla where we will fly from Kathmandu in a domestic plane. After Lukla, the way goes up to the Everest through the main trekking route. Our trekking route goes all the way through the Sherpa community where we can observe the life style and the tradition of the Sherpa people closely. We can see many monasteries and beautiful colorful flags through the route. As we know that, the attempt of trekking to this region is generally tough and in highlands so, we have to be careful while trekking. We have to take proper rest and need to adapt ourselves with the increasing altitude throughout the trekking.
01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight for 30 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610m), overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche bazaar (3440m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and overnight at the hotels.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Thame
Day 06: Thame to Marlung
Day 07: Marlung to Gokyo
Day 08: Gokyo acclimatization and explore around
Day 09: Gokyo to Thagnak
Day 10: Thagnak to Dzongla via Chola Pass
Day 11: Dzongla to Lobuche (4910m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and stay the night at guest house.
Day 12: Lobuche to Everest base camp (5363m) and back to the Gorak shep (5153m), trek for about 7 to 8 hours and stay the
night at tented camp.
Day 13: Gorak shep to Kalapatthar (5545m) and then to Pherbuche (4210m), trek for 6 hours and overnight at guest house.
Day 14: Back to Lobuje
Day 15: Lobuje to Chhukung
Day 16: Chhukung to Island Peak Base Camp
Day 17 and 18: Island Peak Climbing day
Day 12: Back to Chhukung
Day 19: Chhukung to Pangboche
Day 20: Trek back to Namche bazaar (3440m), trek for 6 to 7 hours and over night at hotels.
Day 21: Namche bazaar to Lukla walking for about 6 to 7 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 22: Lukla to Kathmandu with the flight of 30 minutes and transfer to hotel.
Day 23: Return to the home after the wonderful journey at Nepal.
safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3 star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, encase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,