E B C To Chola Pass Trek is one of the very interesting trekking trails which include many magnificent views of Everest (Sagarmatha) region. The majestic views of Mt. Everest and many other mountains are the main attractions of the trek. Gokyo to Kala Pattar and passing through Chola Pass provides various panoramic views along with the breath stopping scenes of the snow covered mountains and glaciers.
Everest Base camp Trek via Chola Pass trek follows the Everest Base Camp and Kala Pattar before descending down to Lobuche. From Lobuche the trail leads to Dzongla. The most challenging trek is across Chola Pass to Gokyo Lake though the trail is not difficult but steep and you have to cross the glacier. After fixing the trek in Gokyo you can enjoy the wonderful scenery of Gokyo valley. A short climb to Gokyo Ri provides the beautiful panoramic views of Mt. Everest, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse (7879m.), Mt. Makalu, Mt. Cholatse, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Gyanchung Kang and so on.
E B C To Chola Pass Trek gives an ample opportunity to explore the Everest region thoroughly. The trekking trail provides one of the most memorable observations of the landscapes through Khumbu region, Gokyo valley and the Cho-La Pass following Dudh Koshi River. The climb of Gokyo Peak (5480m.) is another experience along the trail. As the trail crosses Chyugima- La Pass, the trekkers round the circle back through Everest Base Camp, Kala Pattar, Tengboche and trek back to Lukla.
Mount Everest (8848m.) is the world’s highest mountain and thousands of people want to visit the world roof Mt. Everest and they visit it and admire the wonder of the nature every year. Undoubtedly, E B C To Chola Pass Trek is one of the best choices for those who have passion and courage to enjoy the nature and make life worthwhile. We fulfill your dream of visiting the site with wonderful coordination. The experience of the trek will give you a life memorable impression.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel and rest or visit at the leisure time.
Day 02: Kathmandu Vally sightseeing program, visit at the famous and beautiful places of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla by flight for 30 minutes and trek to Phakding (2610m), overnight at guest house.
Day 04: Phakding to Namche bazaar (3440m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and overnight at the guest house
Day 05: Namche bazaar to Tengboche (3860m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and stay the night at guest house
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche (4410m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and overnight at hotels.
Day 07: Dingboche to Lobuche (4910m), trek for 5 to 6 hours and stay the night at guest house.
Day 08: Lobuche to Everest base camp (5364m), trek for about 6 to 7 hours and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 09: Trek to Kalapatthar early in the morning and then trek towards the Dzongla (3830m), view the marvelous view of the Mt. Everest and rest the night at tented camp at Dzongla.
Day 10: Dzongla to Chola la pass (5368m) and then trek towards the Tangnang (4700m), trek for about 6 to 7 hours and rest the night at tent.
Day 11: Tangnag to Gokyo lake (4790m), trek for about 5 to 6 hours and rest the night at tented camp.
Day 12: Gokyo Lake to Gokyo Ri (5375m) and then return back to the Machermo (4470m), rets the night at Machermo at tented camp
Day 13: Machermo to Namche bazaar (3440m), rest the night at Namche bazaar visiting at the local market of the Namche bazaar.
Day 14: Namche bazaar to Lukla visiting at the Lukla airport.
Day 15: Lukla to Kathmandu with flight for about 45 minutes and rest the night at hotel.
Day 16: Farewell and final departure.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
• Airport / Hotel / Airport pick up & drop by private car / van / bus.
• Standard accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu.
• Kathmandu valley sight seen by private car / van / bus according your trip.
• Standard Meals during the trek.3 times tea coffee, breakfast, lunch, dinner during the trek
• Best available tea house accommodation during the trek.
• English speaking tour/trekking Guide. We have different other languages guide as your require.
• The required number of local Sherpa and Porters to carry your baggage during the trek.
• Accommodation, food, salary, insurance, trekking equipment and first aid for all staff.
• (TIMS)- (Everest) Sagarmatha National Park permits.
• Trekking bag and sleeping bag by Nepal Unique Treks.
• Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu airfares including airport departure tax.
• Any kind of government taxes
• Lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu.
• Your travel insurance.
• Telephone, Alcoholic, cold and hot drinks, laundry.
• Personal trekking Gear
• Tour sight seen entrance fee
• Any other bar bill, desert, salad during the trekking
• Tips for trekking staff and driver-- expected. Appreciated but not mandatory
• Others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.