Bardiya national park is the perfect destination for jungle safari which offers the many endangered and rare wild animals and birds. It is the largest untouched wilderness area in the plain land of western Terai which is bordered to the large Geruwa River, a tributary of the Karnali, in the west and Chure hill in the north and Ratna highway (Nepalgunj- Surkhet highway) in the east. Bardiya national park .which was established in 1988 covers an area of 968 sq. Km. Bardiya national park is covered with Sal forest with the mixture of grassland, savanna and riverine forest. In this jungle safari you can see the various types of rare and endangered wild animals like Wild animals swamp deer, wild Elephant, Tiger, Gharials, crocodile, rhinoceros, black burn, marsh mugger etc as well as birds.
In Bardiya national park where you find more than 200 species of birds including lesser florican, Bengal florican, Silver-eared Mesia and Sarus Crane etc you can enjoy bird watching activity. While exploring the national park you can also see the black buck antelopes and freshwater dolphins which are found only in Bardiya national park. You can also see the migratory birds in this national park. You can explore the Bardiya national park in three different ways: on the foot which is adventurous, on the back of the elephant as well as by jeep. The jungle safari in Bardiya national park which is rich in flora and fauna as well as variety of a wild animals and birds provides the perfect wilderness experience to the tourists. In this Jungle safari, you can also explore the nearby Tharu villages which provide the chance to know their culture and lifestyle. The journey to the Bardiya national park jungle safari begins with the drive from Kathmandu to Bardiya. You can also combine this tour package with Lumbini tour, the birth place of Buddha.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel and rest or visit at the leisure time.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing program, visit at the famous and beautiful palces of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by flight and have the village tour at the evening, rest the night at Nepalgunj.
Day 04 and Day 05: jungle safari at Bardiya national park.
Day 06: Back to Kathmandu enjoying the sight of the road.
Day 07: Final departure towards the own destination.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff