Bandipur village is another culturally and naturally popular village of Nepal located in Tanahu district, bandipur village is full of traditional Nepali houses, temples of great significance, and historical architecture, and festivals and Jatras of different ethnic people. There are the majority of Newari people in bandipur village. though now other ethnic people such as Gurung, Magar, Brahmin, Chhetri are also living in this village. So, along with typical Newari culture and festivals visitors also can see and experience diverse culture and festivals related to the different ethnic people during this village tour. There are several beautiful and important places in and around the Bandipur village where visitors can visit and know the religious, historical and cultural aspects of Bandipur village. Some of the most important places in and around the Bandipur village are Ramkot, Mukundeswari, Chabdi Barahi, Siddha Cave, Patalidwar cave, Khadga Devi, Bindhabasini Temple, Chandithan, Mahalaxmi Temple, Tundikhel, Paharpani Mahadev, Purano Kot (Gurungche Hill), Raniban, Padma Library etc.
Along with diverse culture, religious places and historical places Bandipur village is also famous for its natural beauty. As this village is situated on the top of hill eye pleasing and heart stopping natural scene and scenery can be seen from Bandipur village. From Bandipur village stunning glimpse of the attractive snowy peaks such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Lamjung Himal can be seen. Beautiful scene of Marsyangdi valley and numerous small green hills adds excitement during Bandipur village tour. Visitors can easily reach to Bandipur village as this village is located very near from the Pokhara- Kathmandu (Prithivi) highway. One of the prominent features of this village tour is that visitors can combine this village tour with Kathmandu, Pokhara and Chitwan.
Highlights of the tour: Bandipur village, diverse culture and festivals, important places such as Ramkot, Mukundeswari, Chabdi Barahi, Siddha Cave, Patalidwar cave, Khadga Devi, Bindhabasini Temple, Chandithan, Mahalaxmi Temple, Tundikhel, Paharpani Mahadev, Purano Kot (Gurungche Hill), Raniban, Padma Library, stunning views of the beautiful peaks such as Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Machhapuchhre, Manaslu, Langtang, Ganesh Himal and Lamjung Himal, romantic picture of Marshyangdi valley and numerous green hills.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu, transfer to the hotel and rest or visit at the leisure time.
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing program, visit at the famous and beautiful palces of Kathmandu.
Day 03: Kathmandu to Bandipur, stay the night at hotel.
Day 04: Trek to Raniban, orchid trail, return to hotel and cultural show.
Day 05: Sightseeing at Siddha cave at Ramkot village and return to hotel.
Day 06: Drive back to Kathmandu viewing the best scene of the surroundings.
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff