Having the stunning outlook, the Mt. Annapurna and its region has become the top 5 most visiting venues for the travelers. Whether the cultural aspect or the natural aspect the Annapurna panorama trekking region is simply lies at the front than others. The deepest gorge of the world, the most prestigious pilgrim for Hindu and Buddhists Muktinath, fabulous sunrise view and Mountain View of Poon Hill, the traditional and cultural lifestyle at Tukuche, the similar unchanged livelihood of Gurungs and Magars are interesting factors. Some remarkable mountain views like Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Gangapurna, Tilicho peak can divert any passerby. The added beauty of Annapurna Conservation Area with enriches fauna and flora gives the significance of Annapurna region. The beautiful landscape, glorified enriches vegetation, can make you feel joyous more than your expectations.
It’s very easy to be here at Annapurna as either you can be from Kathmandu or Pokhara itself. But, real Annapurna panoramic trekking trial may start with the trek at Ghandruk which follows to Ghorepani and finally ends at Nayapul. On your expedition, you could cover very fabulous places like Pokhara, Ghorepani-Pooh Hill, and Ghandruk village. For it has simple way out that’s why you don’t need any special training but certain level of good physical condition with a fun to walk would be necessary. The required acclimatization would manage best as per the climate. In the same way, the guides and porters will be available as per your choice. To make your journey with full of adventure and entertainment, our experienced guides will help you with total support. October remains generally pack but you can still be here in spring and autumn.
It’s undoubtedly the best venues among other trials, but we offer many other trials in the same region like-Annapurna Sanctuary, Muktinath Trek, Base Camp, Annapurna Circuit etc. Itineraries are the part of your passion and interest, but local politics and unexpected weather change may bring reluctant schedule.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu (1350m) and then guided towards the hotel room at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tour at Kathmandu valley and explore the local culture,religion,people
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara 820m. Drive for 6 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga (1495m). Trek for 3 to 4 hours. O/N at guest house.
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani (2874m) walk for 6 to 7 hours. O/N at guest house.
Day 06: early morning hikking to the view point punhill explore sunrise and Annapurna Himalayas back to hotel then your day leading to Tadapani (2520m) Walk for 6 to 7 hours. O/N at guest house .
Day 07: Tadapani to syaule bazzar 1160m Walk for 5 to 6 hours. O/N at guest house
Day 08: syaule bazzar to nayapul hikking 2hrs .drive back to pokhara .O/N at hotel
Day 09: drive back to Kathmandu 6/7 hrs depend traffic and road condition
Day 10: departure to international airport .
Safety is Very important for our clients while traveling with Nepal unique treks , you can conversation with your team leader has the control to amend or edit any part of the program if it consider necessary due to safety concerns .all effort will be made to kip to the above program ,outline itinerary .since adventure entails traveling in remote mountains region, we are not sure that we will not deviate from it .weather condition health condition of group member .unexpected trouble, natural accident . etc which is possible we can all provide to changes in program itinerary ,the leader will try to make sure that the tripe runs according to plan, but please try to be prepared to be comfortable if need
What is included in trip
• All hotel, airport arrival departure transfers
• 2 night hotel in Kathmandu 3star category on BB plan
• first night evening well come dinner, before departure Kathmandu farewell dinner
• all accommodation and food during the mountain
• English speaking tour leader (trekking guide) an experienced guide about tourism ,culture, religion, mountain, trekkers 1 assistant guide (Sherpa) porter to carry luggage (2 trekkers :1 porter )including their salary, insurance, equipment, transportation, food and lodging
• Nepal unique treks can provide which is returned after tripe completion (down jacket, sleeping bag , duffel trekking bag ,first add kid, trekking polls
• Nepal unique treks provide each trekking map, trekking t short
• All kind of necessary paper work times card, national park permit
• All government and local taxes
What is not included around the trip
• Nepal eatery visa fee (need to bring accurate US cash and two passport size photographs)
• Airport departure tax (per person rs:200)
• International airfare to and from Kathmandu
• Excess baggage charge
• You have won food around city, lunch, dinner, drinks and also in case of early return from the mountain then the scheduled itinerary
• Extra night accommodation in city because of early arrival ,late departure and early return from the mountain (due to any reason )then the schedule itinerary
• Travel and rescue insurance, incase (can help for organized helicopter hospital)
• Personal expenses (bar bills, battery charge, laundry, phone calls, extra porter, bottle or boiled water, shower etc:
• Tips for your travel guide, mountain guide, and porter, driver ,hotel staff